Minding Frankie by Maeve Binchy
Overall the group seemed to enjoy the book.
Some comments were:
- Emily was very interesting
- Moira didn’t fit in and wasn’t the right person for the job.
- Lisa’s family had problems and didn’t want to talk about it.
- Frankie gave Noel’s life purpose and even though, she wasn’t his child he loved her as his own.
- Emily sorted out everyones life and gave everybody purpose.
- In the end Moira learnt how to bend.
- Lots of similarities with other books by the author.