The Good Reading Magazine has launched a new Resource Hub for book lovers to make reading the ‘Good Reading’ magazine easier and includes exciting interactive features. Access to the new resource is free to Library members, click here to access the Hub. When you click you will be taken to the homepage of the Resource Hub instead of the digital version of the magazine, you then sign up for a free membership with your email and chosen password. Once you sign up you will have access to:
- Set up your own profile
- Create a list of books you want to read
- Create a list of books in your personal library that you’ve read
- Recommend books to other readers
- Write your own reviews and share them with other readers
- Have access to the articles and reviews in all the magazines in a website format. You will also have access to bonus exclusive interviews and stories just for online subscribers.
- View the print magazine in a digital format. This is the same format as you have been viewing before.
- Purchase books. For the convenience of readers they have connected their website with Booktopia, so you can purchase books.