Did you know City of Parramatta Libraries has a large collection of books and resources to support learning across all ages? From pre-kindergarten up to students studying their HSC.
We have highlighted some great titles for you to explore!
- School bus by Donald Crew
- Hudson hates school by Ella Hudson
- Spot loves school by Eric Hill
- Ozzie goes to school by Jocelyn Crabb
- Wombat goes to school by Jackie French
- Otter goes to school by Sam Garton
- Max at school by Rosemary Wells
- Billie’s school stories (Billie B Brown) by Sally Rippin
- At school by Pam Holden
- Starting school by Jennifer Caryn
- Stuff to know when you start school – Helene Hilton
- Going to school by Rebecca Rissman
- Help your kids with study skills by Carol Vordeman
- Why must I go to school?
- School made easier by Wendy Moss
Parents & High School Students
- Surviving high school by Sharon Witt
- Bullied kids speak out by Jodee Blanco
- The high school survival guide by Jessica Holsman
- The wellness doctrines for high school students by Jerome Doraisamy
Higher School Certificate (HSC)
- HSC survival guide by Jamon Windeyer
- Your best score by Chris Karkanis
- Essay writing made easy by Stephen McLaren
- Surviving year 12 by Michael Carr-Gregg
There are more amazing resources available in our ‘School Collections’ for you to explore.