Folly by Alan Titchmarsh
- Though it was a bit slow in the beginning – a little boring. Glad it had a happy ending.
- The outline of the story was good, but found it hard to understand the finer details of the story, a little confusing.
- Thought it was a good book because it was British, but thought it was a little odd because the characters were still estranged after almost 50 years.
- Found the book quite interesting once the story unfolded. It was a story about lost chances and consequences.
- Liked the story so far – hasn’t finished the book.
WE WOULD RECOMMEND THE BOOK