3 December is International Day of People with Disability (IDPwD). It is a United Nations observed day aimed at increasing public awareness, understanding and acceptance of people with disability.
City of Parramatta has created a program of events and resources in recognition of and to showcase people with a lived experience of a disability.
- Learn more about the NDIS with our online information sessions;
- Unleash your creativity with the art competition (Prizes worth $650/$200/$75);
- Join the panel of speakers at Riverside Theatres ‘Stages of Change’ event;
- Watch Kay Kerr in conversation with her new book, Social Queue, a heart-warming autistic story (Register here); and
- Discover our resources below to help people living with a disability.
In association with City of Parramatta Libraries and Community Capacity Team, Parramatta Artists’ Studios, Riverside Theatres and Text Publishing.